Commercial & Industrial Ice Machines
We are the leading manufacturer of vertical tube industrial ice machines that embody performance at its best. Our machines are made to be reliable, easy to maintain, and energy and water efficient. Every Arctic -Temp model is built to the highest standard, so you can rest assured you’ve made the right choice.
2,000 to 20,000 lbs. Per Day Capacity
We make specialized commercial ice machines for numerous applications. We’ve been serving our family of happy customers for more than 50 years with a commitment to outstanding quality and personal service.
As you can see from our spec sheets below, we make remote air cooled industrial ice machines and self-contained air cooled ice machines that are skid mounted.
Our Arctic-Temp® brand Ice Machines are renowned for performing reliably for many years in the most challenging and adverse environments. You’ll also grow to appreciate our personal, direct, and dedicated service.
More About Our Ice Makers
Making ice commercially needs to be done with great efficiency. Our machines produce anywhere from 2K to 20K lbs. of ice daily. In order to produce this quantity of ice, the machines make use of advanced techniques, while being manufactured in the simplest possible way in order to ease maintenance requirements.
We manufacture our machines to produce ice on evaporators that are suspended vertically. These evaporators have a cylindrical shape and they are double-walled. The entire evaporator surface is utilized, in order to increase the ice-making surface area, so that ice is produced efficiently and rapidly
Why Choose Our Arctic-Temp Indutrial Ice Makers?
Commercial ice machines differ, so what makes Arctic-Temp so good? There are a number of reasons that our machines are your best choice. Here are several of them.
- Our machines are hand assembled and TIG welded.
- Evaporators are hand formed stainless steel
- The low side of our machines is manufactured first and then perfectly matched with the compressor side.
- The ice-making low side of the machine is manufactured using non-magnetic stainless steel that’s a very high grade, unlike some of our competitors.
- Each machine we produce is thoroughly tested for leaks and it is vacuum tested. It is then calibrated and tested again after it’s charged with refrigerant to assure you receive a trouble-free machine.
- We use very high quality Copeland compressors, that are renowned as the industry’s best.
- Extraordinary Value – Our combination of price, efficiency, reliability, and ease of maintenance, make our machines a stellar value.
- Our machines always meet or exceed their rating, even under the harshest of conditions.
- Arctic-Temp machines are specifically designed for ease of maintenance and easy access to all components.
- We make use of double surface freezing on our concave evaporators for increased efficiency and quick ice production.
- We utilize standard components for which spare parts are readily available so you don’t have to buy from us if you don’t want to, once your warranty expires.
- Our freezing zone doesn’t have any moving parts, resulting in greater reliability and less maintenance.
- We don’t use complex electronic circuitry that is prone to failure, hard to diagnose, and expensive to repair. We utilize a mechanical control for the freezing operation and the harvest operation.
- Our industrial ice machines operate efficiently. Our machines re-circulate water, in order to minimize your water expenditure.
- Thoroughly vacuum and leak tested to guarantee that your machine is operating at its best, and able to meet or exceed the capacity it is rated at, before we ship it to you.
Holiday Ice manufactures machines with top-quality parts and components, including highly acclaimed Copeland compressors. Our machines are built for high reliability and a long life. Subsequent to your purchase, you can be assured that we will always be available should you have any service needs.