Models 1500RCU & 1500RC Industrial Ice Machines
10,000 lbs. of hard cracked ice in 24hrs. (4,536 Kg.)
- Highly efficient Copeland Compressor.
- Double-Walled Vertical Tube Evaporators For Maximum Production.
- Hot Gas Defrost for rapid harvest and quick recovery.
- All Stainless Steel Welded Construction.
- No moving parts in the freezing zone.
- Harvest Hold (PHC) for definite defrost in varying temperature.
- R-404A Refrigerant.
- Factory Assembled, Fully Charged & Tested.
- USDA Approved.
- Please refer to our general catalog for additional information and specifications on Arctic-Temp Ice Makers.
Arctic-Temp® 1500 Series Added Features
- Low-temperature Copeland compressor for maximum production.
- Larkin RCU with “Floating Coils” for long life.
- Five-tons production in a compact and accessible footprint.
- Two Models available to cover a wide range of installation requirements.
- Screw conveyor ice delivery feeds to a vertical mounted delivery chute.
- Eight in-line evaporators housed in an enlarged stainless housing provides easy access for inspection and cleaning.
- Redesigned outer and inner water distributors for easy adjustment and removal.
- Optional low-ambient controls for cold-weather operation. (Model 1500 RC)