All ice machines aren’t created equal, so why should you choose Arctic-Temp over the others? Here are nine reasons why you should select an Arctic-Temp industrial ice machine:
- The Best Value—Our machines are efficient, economical, reliable and uncomplicated. They are made from the highest quality material and components, including top-of-the-line Copeland compressors. Arctic-Temp machines are built for years and years of trouble-free operation.
- Realistically Rated—Our machines operate in Southern latitudes and are realistically rated for maximum performance during the scorching summer months when demand is greatest. When you review our conservative ratings, you can be sure our machines will produce their advertised capacity.
- Service and Maintenance—Arctic-Temp’s simple design eliminates the big (and expensive) problems you get with more complicated machinery. Components are easily accessible for service and routine maintenance.
- Double Surface Freezing, Concave Shape—Evaporators are constructed of T-304 Stainless Steel using a vertical tube which allows ice to form on both the inside and outside of the vertical tube for maximum efficiency and fast production recovery. Concave shape provides more cold-producing surfaces and delivers immediate cooling that lasts longer.
- Standard Parts—Most major components (except the evaporator) are available at local refrigeration wholesalers. Our machines take standard parts that are stocked nationwide by wholesalers, so you’re not restricted to using factory replacement parts after the warranty has expired.
- No Moving Parts in the Freezing Zone—No augers, gears, motors or seals mean fewer problems and failures.
- Simple Control Circuit—Arctic-Temp utilizes one simple mechanical control to govern the freezing harvest operation. There are no complicated chipboards or costly solid state devices that require high-tech/high-priced diagnostic equipment and repairs.
- Energy Efficient/Water Efficient—Our machines use re-circulated water, which saves you money on water costs. They also use less electricity than other models at the same capacity.
- Thoroughly Pre-Tested—We test each machine prior to shipping, to assure it’s working properly in every respect and producing its rated capacity before it goes in the crate.
At Holiday Ice, Inc., we use only the highest quality parts and components in our industrial ice machines, including top-of-the-line Copeland compressors. Our machines are simple, efficient and long lasting. And after you buy an Arctic-Temp machine, you can rely on us for prompt, efficient customer service, whether it’s ordering a part, answering a question or troubleshooting by phone.
For quality and value, invest in the best—Holiday Ice.